Vacancy Name: Key Accounts Executive
Vacancy No: VN1200
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Work Location: People's Partnership - HQ
Our Key Accounts Customer Services team are the heart of People’s Partnership, making sure our Key Clients receive excellent service and technical support. You will provide tailored responses to meet the needs of our Key Employers and customers, throughout the life of their relationship with us. You’ll support our key employers and work with our Relationship Managers to ensure we meet our compliance and service standards and making sure we achieve our service level agreements, whilst building strong relationships with our Key Clients.
To provide administration expertise and processing enquiries from Relationship Managers, to assist in supporting existing large employer clients and maintaining strong business relationships, promoting operational efficiency wrapped in ‘first class’ customer service.
• Proactively manage and grow direct working relationships with Key Clients and Key Intermediaries, by arranging and attending regular meetings to engage and maintain those relationships, as well as via written communications, phone calls , ad-hoc teams and face to face meetings, ensuring that contact is at an appropriate frequency, rather than reactive contact only.
• Book and attend meetings, answer queries and offer support to Key Clients independent of Relationship Manager.
• Build quality, proactive relationships and rapport with RMs, and support them through regular close contact account management.
• Have the knowledge, confidence and ability to deal with Key Clients and intermediaries in RM’s absence
• Ensure the transactional experience for key clients and intermediaries is at the highest possible standard, by actively maintaining accurate customer records, by assisting Key Clients with any queries , liaising with RM if required
• Actively look to improve the service provided and increase operational efficiency at every opportunity, by creating and reviewing processes and procedure manuals to ensure they have a high level of accuracy. Use active listening skills to understand and support customers so that their needs are understood - and service standards are maintained.
• Support clients and intermediaries providing information on technical changes, disclosure, governance and legislative updates in liaison with RM.
Skill and Experience required:
• Proven ability to explain detailed and/or complicated information in simple, everyday language.
• Telephony experience.
• Working with and supporting relationship management and distribution channels
• Proven willingness to learn and understand the technical detail of workplace pensions and other financial products.
• Good understanding of the regulatory and legal environment
• Good working Knowledge of the DC pensions market the types of pension schemes and their attributes
• Understanding and working knowledge of implementing B&CE’s workplace pension solutions
For internal candidates, please ensure to inform your line manager of your application.
Go to the recruitment tab in Simply POD to apply. Please also attach a completed internal application form found on Grapevine under our recruitment page.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer; even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of People's Partnership's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.