Experience Project Manager
As an experienced Project Manager, you will take full responsibility for the planning, progression, and installation of a wide variety of Parking Bollards, Anti-Terrorist Barriers and traffic access/control systems. Many of the projects you will take ownership of will be for high profile clients therefore you will have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. As an exceptional communicator you will be able to interface at all levels from Company Directors to Civil Contractors both verbally and in writing. You will also be the first point of contact and responsible for ensuring our customers are kept fully informed about their project through to its conclusion. Due to the continuing success of our business, you will be able to manage a number of these projects simultaneously.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate practical basic engineering knowledge gained either through experience or degree
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Able to use and understanding of Windows based packages, email, internet etc.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, logical manner both verbally and written.
- Proven customer service experience
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail and have an excellent memory
- Ability to deal with multiple issues under time pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to converse at all levels and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Ability to think commercially as well as technically
- A full driving license (car)
- Previous experience of construction site work in the UK would be an advantage including working with main contractors, knowledge of NEC/JCT contracts and H & S regulations
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***