Job Title: Customer Business Administrator
Job Code: IMS20231311-108013
Job Location: Crawley – West Sussex
We can offer you flexible working practices and a hybrid working pattern, with time in our offices and your home, to enable a good work-life balance
Important to know:
Applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment must meet the requirement of right to work in the UK and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and will be subject to government security checks.
About this opportunity and L3Harris UK
From 12 UK sites, our team of over 1,400 people deliver unique capabilities across air, land, sea, space and cyber for military, security and commercial customers, worldwide.
L3Harris in Crawley specialise in technology and systems to enable quality pilot training from distance learning systems applications and maintenance solutions to training devices and full flight simulators, our technology covers the complete training spectrum.
About the role:
The Customer Business Team are responsible for ensuring that all customers, whether they are our airline customer, or a B2C client, receive world class customer support during their time in training with L3Harris. As the Customer Business Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the Account Managers that promote retention and loyalty with day to day admin functions. You will be responding to customers queries, ensuring that customer requirements are fulfilled, raising sales orders and credits, assisting on organising and managing all pre course information and future requirements are anticipated.
A few of our employee benefits are:
- Flexible, condensed or reduced working hours considered and hybrid working where possible
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), increasing with long service and with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days
- Private medical insurance with optional family cover
- Pension scheme of up to 7% employer contribution
- Life Assurance 4x salary (flexible up to 10x)
- Group income protection
- Flexible opt-in extras such as a health care cash plan, dental insurance, gym membership, critical illness cover and cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program providing mental health and wellbeing support
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Admin support for all B2B and B2C customers for account billing and invoicing as well as responding to customer queries
- Working with the Training Delivery teams to create and send Sales Orders, Sales Returns, Credit Memo’s, and Quotations on SAP
- Own CRM management ensuring all customers are updated and Customer contact lists maintained
- Liaise with the Planning and Rostering Departments to plan courses in line with Customer requirements
- Complete monthly finance reconciliation to ensure that training activity has been invoiced appropriately
- Work with the Finance team for reporting customer credit control queries to relevant account holders and resolving any customer invoice queries
- Ensure L3Harris Customer standards are maintained and adhered to in all communications, working processes and interactions
- Monitoring the Customer Support Inbox and distributing emails to the relevant departments
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to manage complex or unique high-volume activities under tight time constraints
- Willingness and ability to respond flexibly to the needs of Account Managers
- Ability to work flexibly, including some evenings, weekends and public holidays
What else could be helpful to be successful in this role:
- Experience of working in a customer facing department
- Administration experience
- Experience of working with SAP or similar financial tools
As an equal opportunities employer, L3Harris is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join L3Harris.