Telephone Educational / Sales Consultant (Warm Leads). Full Time. Office/Home Working – Flexible. £35,000 OTE (Uncapped)
A great opportunity to join our growing team has arisen for a Self-Starter Telephone Sales Consultant.
Tutorwiz Ltd. is a leader in combining online Maths and English learning with live tutor support. The award-winning online Educational Platform helps students from Reception to GCSE.
The concept/technology has tutored students for over 30 years, and we take great pride in our online tutoring and have a product/service review rating of 4.7 on Trustpilot.
While COVID-19 was disastrous for many industries, the demand for online education and tutoring has never been stronger - 2022 was our best year yet, and we are heading to a record 2023.
We are looking for a great self-starter and communicator to join our team and follow up on warm lead inquiries from parents looking to help their children with educational support.
You will explain how Tutorwiz works, understand students' needs, and arrange a ZOOM demonstration. You will advise parents on pricing options, share tips and tricks with your colleagues and bring new ideas to improve sales, product and internal processes.
This salaried position is subject to targets, training and monitoring. The role is as successful as you make it, and the time spent on selling, reporting, etc., will equate to a bonus.
You can work from the office or at home if you are set up for this, and there may be times you will need to come into the office to meet with the team and participate in after-office socials.
- To be successful, Applicants require:
Tutorwiz will provide:
- A strong work ethic and a hunger to succeed A smart appearance (2nd calls are done via ZOOM) Strong communication skills Great listening skills with an ability to think on the spot To be highly driven with the ability to work autonomously Excellent English (required) Computer skills A good level of education, but experience counts. Able to work in the UK Proven experience in B2C Telephone Sales or similar sales/customer service role Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably over the phone Persistent and results-oriented A good level of education in the core subjects A CRB (DBS) check will be advantageous.
- Commission on all sales made - Uncapped A consistent flow of warm leads (no cold calling) Systems training & Product Sales training CRM Training (ZOHO) Laptop with Office 365
The successful applicant has unlimited earning potential based on your sales performance. The selected candidate who works 5 days a week could comfortably earn an OTE of £35,000+
- To help your application stand out, consider the following:
- Do you have the skills and experience to call warm leads? Are you a 'closer' and comfortable talking on the phone? What attracts you most to the advertised role? Do you have an affinity with parents with children? What should your top priority be once you have started? How do you project a positive image to the customer? How have you overcome objections? What Telephone skills and etiquette do you use?
If speaking to families and helping school children with their education appeals to you and earning a good commission, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.