Job Role: HR Finance Manager
Salary: £27,500 - £30,000 depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - Monday to Friday
Location: Head Office Crawley
Building Heroes is a Queens Award charity providing skills training to Military Veterans and support into employment. We have trained over 3,000 since our launch in 2014. We are now looking for a Finance/HR Manger to join our team.
- Manage staff recruitment, prepare job profiles, advertise job vacancies, organise interviews, issue employment offer letters etc. through to the recruitment of a suitable candidate.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures, undertake tasks around performance management.
- Undertake financial processes the income and expenditure, monitor payroll, prepare and submit monthly staff expenses.
- Answering and responding to telephone enquiries, manage all admin processes of Head Office.
- Proven experience in generalist Human Resources
- Excellent budget control skills with experience of managing budgets including income, expenditure, payroll and expenses
- Exceptional organisational skills with attention to detail, with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to initiate, plan and prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines with the ability to work across several tasks at once with a good commercial awareness
- Healthcare policy* (after qualifying period of 6 months)
- Flexible hours across Monday to Friday
- Varied opportunities
- Company pension
If you would like to apply for this job role, please forward your CV to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 07557 877851