Business Development Manager – Linac Solutions
We don't just build technology, we build hope.
About the Role
Elekta is looking for a talented and experienced Business Development manager to take responsibility for B2B business development and associated third-party product process optimization within the Linac Solutions portfolio. This is one of the largest portfolios in Elekta, covering the end-to-end radiation delivery workflow. You will work with a team of product managers, and other key stakeholders, to align the partnership strategy in support of portfolio objectives and help drive improved performance and profitability for the organization.
Elekta’s purpose is to bring hope for everyone dealing with cancer. We realize the devastating impact of being diagnosed with cancer and we drive ourselves to improve patient lives by working together with our customers, and radiation clinics worldwide, to deliver the best technology and solutions.
Within Elekta, we pride ourselves on deep expertise in our core business, radiation therapy. Our long history of innovation is combined with solutions built on an open architecture, ensuring versatility and choice for our customers. Our strategic partnerships are critical to help drive our Access 2025 strategy, designed to ensure everyone has access to the best cancer care.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform market research & competitive landscape analyses in support of strategic growth initiatives.
- Work within a team of Product Managers to analyze the current landscape, identify partnership opportunities and align the partnership strategy in support of the product roadmap across the full Linac Solutions portfolio
- Develop and monitor KPIs & dashboards for tracking key partnership performance metrics. Evaluate and rationalize current partnerships and take leadership responsibility for ongoing partnership management, ensuring partnership objectives area are met
- Assist in identifying, evaluating and executing strategic opportunities including the development of comprehensive business cases involving forecasting P&Ls, building financial models, performing ROI analyses and drafting presentations to support senior management decisions.
- Assume a leadership role in deal negotiations and contracting process.
- Work closely with Elekta’s customer facing organization to ensure strategic partner solutions are the first choice in all deals.
- Work closely with cross functional partners to optimize, harmonize and administer processes to manage remaining non-standard product requests, ensuring a rationalized approach with efficient decision making and fast turnaround.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering or other technical field
- At least 3 years in a B2B business development role, developing and managing strategic partnerships in support of solutions portfolio strategy and objectives.
- At least 3 years in the medical device industry, or equivalent highly regulated industry
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills with proven experience collaborating across functions.
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills with a track record for finding solutions to difficult problems.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
What we’re looking for
Elekta is focused on ensuring everyone in the world has access to the best care. This vision is being achieved by people all around the world who are excited to make a real difference in the treatment of cancer. We’re looking for people who align with our core values: We work as one team; We do what we say; and We keep thinking forward.
You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, willing and ready to take on a complex domain to improve the future.
As a leader in precision radiation therapy, Elekta is committed to ensuring every patient has access to the best cancer care possible. We openly collaborate with customers to advance sustainable, outcome-driven and cost-efficient solutions to meet evolving patient needs, improve lives and bring hope to everyone dealing with cancer. To us, it's personal, and our global team of 4,700 employees combine passion, science, and imagination to profoundly change cancer care. We don’t just build technology, we build hope. Elekta is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with offices in more than 120 countries and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, visit elekta.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter, Facebook, Instagramand YouTube.