Job Details: Project Manager
Vacancy Name: Project Manager
Vacancy No: VN1273
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Work Location: People's Partnership - Manhattan Building, Crawley
People's Partnership have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Project Manager.
This role is a hybrid opportunity with the successful candidate working both at home and in the office.
These roles are on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Project Manager is a key role within People’s Partnerships growing Group Change function. Group Change is a function responsible for delivery of People’s Partnerships multi-million pound change portfolio consisting of the top priority strategic projects that enables the organisation to achieve its business objectives. The Project manager will lead a multi-disciplinary team responsible for effective delivery of project(s), managing issues, risks and dependencies ensuring defined objectives are delivered on time and to budget. Typical projects range from delivering new propositions/products to market, legal and regulatory compliance, as well as priority operational efficiencies and system enhancements. Project managers will be able to operate at all levels of the organisation and actively contribute to the growth and development of the People’s Partnership group.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience working in a project environment
- Experience of managing project budgets
- Demonstrable experience of leading full lifecycle project delivery through to benefit realisation
- Experience of working alongside Project Management Office for a successful delivery
- Managing large, complex projects consisting of technical and business change
- Versed in all core project disciplines e.g. scope definition, planning, risk & issue management, benefit realisation and project governance
- Working experience of Waterfall project/programme management methods. Appreciation of Agile/iterative techniques.
- People Management skills including team capability improvement and change best practices
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills with a pro-active behaviour and attitude. Can set pace and maintain momentum.
- Familiar with Digital technologies, focusing on technology-based change
- Proven ability to co-ordinate multiple projects and teams
- Prince II qualification
- Agile (e.g. SCRUM) qualification
- Knowledge of workplace pensions industry
People's Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at People's Partnership) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best “you”.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of right to work check, 5 year referencing including GAP verification, DBS & Credit check.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer; even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of People's Partnership's employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.