Vehicle Technician - Peugeot
Hours: full time flexible, 40 hours per week, with weekends on a rota basis. Alternatively, shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
Salary: Basic plus OTE up to £60,000 (site dependent)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, life assurance and pension scheme
Bonus schemes: Individual time saved, customer satisfaction and team bonus schemes
Who we are
Marshall Motor Group is one of the UK’s largest car dealer groups representing 23 of the world’s most popular and celebrated car, van, truck and motorbike manufacturers with 142 dealerships situated across 33 UK counties.
We are as passionate about our people as we are our customers. As part of the Constellation Automotive Group which includes webuyanycar, cinch and BCA, there are huge opportunities for you to find your place and build the career you want with us.
As a skilled technician, you will join a team of experts supporting one of our popular brands in our state-of-the-art facilities. Full manufacturer training is provided so there is no need to have specific brand experience. You can expect regular manufacturer specific training to keep you up to date with the latest technology through both manufacturer training and our Marshall Academy.
Who you are
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic with technical expertise to work at pace
- A team-player who is comfortable operating with set processes and procedures
- A qualified Vehicle Technician with an industry recognised qualification, ideally level 3 but level 2 will be considered (IMI, City & Guilds or equivalent)
- Ability to carry out MOT’s is desirable, but not essential as full training will be offered
- Motivated, dedicated and organised with a focus on Health & Safety in the workplace
- Tech savvy and confident using iPad software
What you’ll do
- Carry out servicing and maintenance of all vehicles across the brand
- Electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic fault diagnosis and repair, this work may include warranty approved work in line with our brand parameters
- Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if qualified)
- Completing job cards and electronic write ups on franchise platforms
- Completion of electronic vehicle health checks (eVHC’s)
- Support Apprentice Technicians as required
If you would like to know more about this opportunity for a career at Marshall Motor Group, apply online and one of our recruitment specialists will be in touch.