Assistant Restaurant Manager – Two Rosette Restaurant
Competitive Salary, plus service charge of £2,400pa*
Staff accommodation can be arranged to aid relocation
The Assistant Restaurant Manager role:
- Reporting to the Food & Beverage Service Manager (Mirabelle Restaurant), you will have responsibility for running shifts in our fine dining, two rosette Mirabelle Restaurant.
- Ensuring that the restaurant consistently operates to a 2 AA Rosette standard and endeavour to make every meal a 'special occasion' for our guests.
- You will motivate and lead a dedicated team to ensure that high standards are consistently maintained and procedures are followed and play an important role in the achievement of sales within the Restaurant.
The restaurant is open Tuesday-Saturday with normal days off being Sunday and Monday. Please note these sometimes change during holidays. Normal working hours are split shifts, five days per week.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will:
- Be a strong leader and exemplary role model, with a hands-on approach,
- Have experience of delivering high standards of service, ideally previously as a Chef de Rang, Supervisor or Head Waiter in a two rosette restaurant
- Have a genuine passion for food, wine and people.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly professional manner are essential.