Software Site Manager
What you’ll do at Elekta
In the role of a software Site Manager at Elekta, your primary responsibility will be to prepare customer sites for software upgrades in accordance with Elekta system requirements. This entails ensuring that all site readiness requirements are met prior to the upgrade. Additionally, as the software site manager, you will be responsible for defining the Client IT solution requirements and providing technical documentation. You will also collaborate with customers to interpret and establish requirements for new hardware in advance of the upgrade. During the site preparation phase, you will serve as the main point of contact for the Hospital IT department and Elekta IT suppliers. It will be your proactive approach that drives readiness to meet the expected timelines for the upgrades.
The right stuff
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related subject (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in managing projects.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written communication in English and one of these four languages: French, Italian, German or Spanish.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of network and server systems, network enterprise devices, Windows Server, Active Directory, backup software, virtualization, service packs and patches
- Basic knowledge of database management involves understanding the fundamental concepts and principles related to the creation, organization, retrieval, and management of data within a database system.
- Able to manage and provides procurement recommendations of server computing hardware and related infrastructure.
- Knowledge about security, redundancy, high availability, and backup strategies for systems.
- Ability to critically assess situations solves problems, maintain confidentiality, and work effectively under stress within deadlines and with changes in work priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a technical and non-technical level with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding virtualization
- Familiarity with MOSAIQ and related third-party software and equipment.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Ability to maintain documentation in accordance with Elekta’s internal documentation policies and actively contribute to improving the documentation process within the company.
What you’ll get
In this role, you will work for a higher purpose; hope for everyone dealing with cancer, and for everyone regardless of where in the world, to have access to the best cancer care. In addition to this, Elekta offers a range of benefits.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dependents’ Pension
- Introduction Bonus Scheme Policy
- Holiday Purchase
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime Policy
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Retirement Policy
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Apply by submitting your application and résumé in English, via the “Apply” button. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail. Last day for applying is 30th of January.
Your Elekta contact
For questions, please contact the responsible Emma Johansson, Global Talent Acquisition Partner at Emma.Johansson2@elekta.com. We do not accept applications through e-mail.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
As a leader in precision radiation therapy, Elekta is committed to ensuring every patient has access to the best cancer care possible. Elekta is a proud innovator and supplier of equipment and software used to improve, prolong, and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders.
More than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. We openly collaborate with customers to advance sustainable, outcome-driven, and cost-efficient solutions to meet evolving patient needs, improve lives and bring hope to everyone dealing with cancer. To us, it's personal, and our global team of 4,700 employees combine passion, science, and imagination to profoundly change cancer care. We don’t just build technology, we build hope.
Elekta is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with presence in more than 120 countries and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, visit elekta.com or follow @Elekta on Twitter and on LinkedIn.