Business Management Graduate Scheme
Location: Crawley, United Kingdom
Category: Operations / Technical Services
Req ID: DDAA0054F0
Rentokil - Graduate Scheme
This role comes with a basic salary of £22464 per annum plus benefits (including a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform and RI Rewards), increasing to £24600 once you are fully trained.
Rentokil Graduate Scheme
Do you want to start your career with us? A fast-track to management, our Graduate Scheme ensures you can grow and develop into a career that you choose! We recognise that every person is an individual, with different learning speeds and interests, so for this reason, the programme is flexible and driven by YOU to choose your career path. Successful individuals in this role have included graduates with degrees in fields such as Business Management, Retail Management, Events Management and Hospitality Management.
We are committed to being a world-class Employer of Choice and aim to recruit, attract and retain the best graduates from across the UK!
We were voted No.1 for Britain’s Most Admired Companies in Management Today, won overall for Diversity and Inclusion, which is part of the Rentokil Initial ethos. We were also voted No.1 in the Britain’s Best Workplace Awards by Indeed.co.uk in the same year. Additionally, we have been placed 9th in the FTSE100 companies for gender diversity in the Equity Index 2022/23 and our gender pay gap in 2022 was 3% in favour of women.
Like Graduate that joins our business, you’ll learn your trade as a Pest Control Technician, where your initial 6-12 months will be dedicated to covering a specific geographical area. You'll provide invaluable support to customers by resolving their pest control issues while receiving comprehensive industry-recognised training.
During the next 12-36 months, you will have an exciting opportunity to choose your own career path down one of the following roles:
- Sales Surveyor
- Service Team Leader
- Key Account Manager
- Field Biologist
Rentokil offers you the platform to follow your own career path while having the ability to constantly learn on the job and develop your career.
Have a minimum of a 2:2 in one of the following subject matters
- Science related degree
- Business Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Events Management
- Hotel Management
- International Hospitality Management
- Business economics and finance
- Retail Management
- Retail, Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Food Industry Management
- Retail Business Management
- Hospitality Management
You will also need:
- A full UK driving licence
- A desire to work hard but to also have fun, as you meet and interact with customers daily
- Flexibility with working patterns to support the business need
Where Can the Graduate Scheme Lead?
Our graduate scheme opens a career path that can lead into a Sales, an Operational or a more Technical pathway. In addition, we offer world-class training to our graduates at our purpose-built home for science, innovation and training - The Power Centre.
We currently have graduates in post who have progressed into very senior positions within our companies, including one who is a Board Director. Other graduate career journeys have also taken them overseas to our operations in countries and regions such as Australia, the Middle East and North America.
- A basic salary of £22464 increasing to £24600 once you are fully trained.
- Additional opportunities to earn more with regular bonus and commission schemes
- Access to a company vehicle and fuel card.
- Benefit from life insurance and enrolment into our company pension scheme
- Explore exciting discounts and cashback offers from over 3,000 retailers with RI Rewards
- Uncapped overtime - opportunities are regularly available to meet the needs of our customers in a growing market
- Uncapped leads commission - although this isn’t a sales job, we appreciate your contributions and reward you for passing on sales leads
- Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - which is FREE to access and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to you as well as your family and friends.
Hear From Our Graduates
What our graduates love about Rentokil Initial
A typical day as a graduate
Highlights of the graduate experience
Our Social Links: