The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne are recruiting for a
In our fine dining Mirabelle Restaurant - Two Rosettes
Live in Accommodation Available
Due to an internal promotion, we are now looking for a strong Restaurant Manager to work aalongside the Head Chef. A fabulously located hotel and restaurant located on the seafront, currently holding two rosettes and catering for 60 covers.
When you join us:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the front of house operation of the restaurant, focus will be to drive 5 star service, and ensuring guests receive a memorable experience.
- Be proactive in dealing with matters and responding quickly and effectively with guest requests.
- You will be working full time, 40 hours per week Tuesday - Saturday’s serving lunch and dinner.
- The restaurant us open for lunch and dinner only, must be able to do spilt shifts, flexibility is a key requirement.
- You may be required to assist in other departments when business levels are quiet, mainly in The Lounge
What we need from you:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A clear and confident telephone manner
- Experience of working in a high end restaurant, ideally within a hotel with excellent wine knowledge
- Be an organised leader who enjoys motivating and developing the team.
- Be creative in implementing ideas to enhance the reputation and standards of the Mirabelle Restaurant
Affectionately known as “The White Palace” The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne has a well-earned reputation for excellence. With over 150 rooms, an award winning restaurant and 17 fully equipped meeting rooms, the hotel is able to cater for every occasion. We reserve the right to close any advertised post before the stated closing date once enough applications are received. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate. For full details please visit our careers page: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite