Role and Responsibilities
Senior Project Manager - Reference 105188
Join our team as a Senior Project Manager that responsible for the delivery of our complex, high-risk, very large, multi-side portfolio implementations and/or innovative solutions often international in scope.
The role we are offering you
- Lead delivery teams, develop, and maintain relationships with key customers, including C-Level executives, being the single point of escalation.
- Ensure that all projects in your program are moving forward and that all components for a successful delivery are in place.
- Coordinate resources and supports the development of project plan, resolves issues with regards to delays in project delivery and resource constraints.
- Advise senior executives of the program and the pulse of the customer.
- Establish regular communication channels with the customer to review the program status and build effective relationship with the senior leadership team.
- Manage program level risks and issues and ensure that the change management strategies are adopted by the customer.
- Be responsible for aligning the efforts of cross-functional teams to support the company’s strategic objectives.
- Manage ongoing work through governance structures, creating high level plans that provide guidance to projects where detailed plans are established.
- Drive alignment and adherence to standards and direction set by the organization.
- Remove barriers that prevent efficient execution of projects, works with internal stake holders to resolve multi-program conflicts.
- Ensure that approved methods, processes and tools are consistently used across projects and programs, including change, issue, risk and quality management.
- Supervise, develop and manage a program communication plan to include content, frequency, audience and channels.
Our ideal candidate has
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Project/ program management certification required (PMP).
- Airline experience/ travel industry/ airline software knowledge is a strong advantage.
- Minimum 10 years Project and Program Management experience managing complex software system implementations.
- Solid negotiator and facilitator.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency with a project scheduling software tool – MS Project preferred.
In addition to the following experience
- Experience interfacing and building relationships with senior client executives at the C-level.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience working in a matrix organization and leading virtual distributed teams.
- Able to travel: approximately 40% across EMEA
- Location of the role is EMEA
Come share your passion with us!
CAE Flight Operations Solutions is an industry-leading digital platform trusted by the world’s top airlines and business aviation companies to optimize their operations. Every year, more than 50 million flights and over 200,000 crew members are supported by CAE's flight operations software backed by a global team and unparalleled expertise.
To learn more: CAE (www.cae.com)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.