Business Partner - Contracts : B&CE
- Full Time
Business Partner - Contracts
Contact Email: email@example.com
Due to growth within our finance team we now require a Business Partner (Contracts) to create and enforce group wide tendering policies. Do you have management accounts experience with strong communications skills liaising with stakeholders across a business plus excellent written policy and negotiation skills? B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won many awards. Read on to find out more and apply…
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Create and enforce Group-wide tendering policies, negotiation of new contracts and contact renewal.
- Business partnering with all divisions and seeking contracts that balance KPIs and value for money.
- Responsible for highlighting contracts which are due to expire and reviewing the financial and business impact taking appropriate action to reduce financial risk.
- Leading and supporting the implementation of a purchase order system.
- Create and enforce authorisation levels in the business for expenditure and contracts.
- Support and if necessary lead renegotiation of terms with existing suppliers and (re)tendering exercises and devise new sourcing strategies.
- Create and review opportunities to implement best practice purchasing policies, processes.
- Come up with innovative ways to reduce costs across the business.
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Proven management accounts experience gained rather than financial and technical accounting experience.
- Financial modelling skills and experience creating insightful reports with advanced Excel.
- Able to analyse data and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive efficiency in the business.
- Assertive with excellent attention to detail.
- ACCA / CIMA Qualified
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.