Member Services Executive - B&CE
- Full Time
Our Transfers Team is continuing to grow and we are looking for a strong administrator with excellent customer service skills to join us. Contributing to the Member Service function which supports B&CE products and services you will undergo a comprehensive training programme to encompass a range of tasks and responsibilities.
Providing a strong administrative service within the Pensions Transfer team, you will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team and be numerate with good attention to detail.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working as part of a team you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing high levels of customer service to build customer loyalty, communicating meaningful and relevant information to individuals, employers, regulators, financial advisers, government offices, trustees, other agencies and internal business areas as required.
- Undertake all aspects of product administration for both individual and employer customers in line with service levels including processing activities and record maintenance.
- Register complaints, errors, breaches and customer comments in accordance with company procedures.
- Achieve objectives and targets set in line with required quality/quantity standards, pro-actively identifying and escalating any emerging issues as appropriate.
If you're right for this role
· You will be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
· Preferably you will have worked as a Pensions Administrator however we are keen to open this opportunity up to candidates that have strong administrative skills and have worked within a Financial Services environment.
· You will be organised and customer focused with the ability to “self-learn” product knowledge and processes.
· You will have the ability to work under pressure and meet quality and performance targets.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.