Warehouse Assistant - The Best Connection
- Full Time
The Best Connection Employment Group is currently seeking a hard-working and reliable Warehouse Operative for our client based in the Crawley area.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative
- Preparing orders to be dispatched
- Will include picking and packing a variety of medical supply items
- Inputting orders onto a computer system
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- PC literate
- Able to follow health and safety policies at work
The successful applicant will be required to work Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700 with a 1 hour unpaid lunch.
The hourly pay for the Warehouse Operative is £7.50.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity to work for one of our well-established and successful clients.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)