Project Manager - Frontier Pitts
- Full Time
As an experienced Project Manager you will take full responsibility for the planning, progression and installation of a wide variety of Parking Bollards, Anti Terrorist Barriers and traffic access/control systems. Many of the projects you will take ownership of will be for high profile clients, therefore, you will have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. As an exceptional communicator you will be able to interface at all levels from Company Directors to Civil Contractors both verbally and in writing. You will also be the first point of contact and responsible for ensuring our customers are kept fully informed about their project through to its conclusion. Due to the continuing success of our business you will be able to manage a number of these projects simultaneously.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- A sound understanding of engineering principles gained through industrial placement, degree or project work.
- Computer literate; CAD experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven project management experience.
- A proven history of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues under time pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and methodically under pressure.
- Ability to think commercially as well as technically.
- At least 2:2 degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- A stable employment history.
- A full UK driving license.
- Authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
- Able to pass a low level of security clearance.