Internal Communications Executive (12 month maternity cover) - B&CE
- Full Time
You will plan, co-ordinate and create inspiring internal communications by managing the day to day operations of our company intranet, planning and delivering staff social and activities to maximise levels of employee engagement and retention. You will work closely with all levels within the business together with our inhouse brand team and external suppliers.
- Reporting to the Employee Communications and Engagement Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Plan, write and deliver timely, targeted and compelling content for our internal communication channels
- Manage and maintain our company intranet, ensuring it is full of engaging content and analyse its usage
- Work in collaboration with employees around the organisation, to provide internal communications support and advice
- Implementing and delivering the company’s engagement strategy
If you’re right for this role?
- Experience with working in an in-house communications role, preferably within a financial services environment
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in communications or marketing
- Ability to produce strong internal communication plans with excellent copy writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Thorough understanding of internal communication principles and processes
- Able to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer, and a subsidised onsite restaurant. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career via our website.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We’re committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.