Stores/Logistics Assistant - Aerotron
- Full Time
We have an immediate vacancy for a Stores/Logistics Assistant to work in our modern 100,000 sq. ft. environmentally controlled warehouse facility which is ISO 9001 accredited.
- Leading provider of aircraft product services to a global market
- Established in 1973 and highly successful
- Exciting plans for continued growth and expansion.
- Offering front desk support for delivery and collection drivers to ensure shipments are received and despatched as intended
- Locating components away into stock and picking/packing/shipping items
- Regular stock checks and general housekeeping – all of which involves lifting boxes, crates, trolleys and cages from one area to another
- Support the Inspection Department by preparing large items ready for inspection and carrying out pre-receipt inspection duties.
- Previous experience in a stores/warehouse environment involving the movement and storage of high quality/high value components
- Competent user of computer systems, plus equipment including fork lift trucks
- Self-motivated, with good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and employment history verification checks will be required
- Full-time, permanent position (40 hours per week, M-F)
- Competitive salary
- Uniform and protective shoes provided
- Benefits include generous pension, private healthcare and on-site gym
- Good working conditions and easy parking
- Opportunities for career development.
If you’d like to join the exciting world of aviation as a Stores/Logistics Assistant please email your CV Pauline Wells email@example.com , HR Advisor, Aerotron Limited, Westley House, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9GA. Closing date for applications is TUESDAY, 14 AUGUST 2018. No employment agencies please.