Stores Inspector (Days or Shift) - Aerotron
- Full Time
Stores Inspector (Days or Shift)
We have an immediate vacancy for a Stores Inspector to work in our modern 100,000 sq. ft. environmentally controlled warehouse facility which is ISO 9001 accredited.
- Leading provider of aircraft product services to a global market
- Established in 1973 and highly successful
- Exciting plans for continued growth and expansion.
- Carry out receipt and despatch inspection duties of aircraft components.
- Packing and shipping components, which involves lifting boxes, crates, trolleys and cages from one area to another using equipment including fork lift trucks
- Stock checks and general housekeeping.
- Previous experience in a stores/warehouse environment, ideally in aviation
- Competent user of computer systems, plus equipment including fork lift trucks
- Self-motivated, with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and employment history verification checks will be required.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hours for Days are 40 hours per week, M-F
- Hours for the Shift pattern covers Monday to Sunday, and is typically 2 days early (06:00-18:00 hours); 2 days late (12:00-24:00 hours) and 4 days off.
- Competitive salary (plus shift premium as applicable)
- Uniform and protective shoes provided
- Benefits include generous pension, private healthcare and on-site gym
- Good working conditions and easy parking
- Opportunities for career development.
If you’d like to join the exciting world of aviation as a Stores Inspector please email your CV Pauline Wells email@example.com , HR Advisor, Aerotron Limited, Westley House, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9GA. Closing date for applications is TUESDAY, 14 AUGUST 2018. No employment agencies please.
Apply for Stores Inspector (Days or Shift) - Aerotron
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly