Events Executive - B&CE
- Full Time
Events Executive – 3 month FTC (Immediate start)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Category: Marketing, PR, Events
Contact Email: email@example.com
Working closely with the Marketing Team and another Events Executive you’ll be helping to plan and implement the Events for the next quarter and beyond. This is an urgent role and we are therefore looking for someone to join us as soon as possible.
Some Key responsibilities:
As the Events Executive you will be responsible for:
· Supporting the Organisation in developing and delivering B&CE’s over-arching events activity.
· Setting up and maintaining effective events functions, including contact lists (using CRM), email mailers, online sign up, and data analysis.
· Maintaining good working relationships with key stakeholders in support of the PR and business development teams.
· Supporting the project management of a variety of events on an end to end basis.
· Supporting the development of the events strategy in association with the PR, policy, marketing and business development teams.
· Working with the PR team to maximise the visibility of our events
If you are right for this role:
- You’ll be immediately available!
- You’ll preferably have an appropriate events or training qualification.
- You’ll have demonstrable experience of events planning and events management.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have the ability to work with databases and use CRM
- You’ll also be self-motivated, proactive disciplined and organised.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.