Service Administrator - Vindex Systems
- Full Time
Vindex Systems Ltd is a Closed-Circuit Television, Automatic Number Plate Recognition and Intelligent Access Control system specialist. We provide system supply, installation and ongoing maintenance support services. We act on a consultative basis to ensure customers fully understand the implications of all system design and have selected only the most robust product to ensure the highest performance levels.
We are continually looking to expand our team. We currently have a vacancy for a Service Administrator. Applicants should be eligible to work in the UK and have a strong background in customer services. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive and determination to join our growing business.
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 5.00pm
As a Service Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining high quality standard with all aspects of your role. You will be employed to liaise with our clients, log calls onto our CRM system, book resource to complete the works booked. The below task will be included in the role but not limited to:
- Liaising with customers: answering of customer calls confidentially and efficient communication of allinformation
- Ability to form and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers
- Confirming appointments and updating databases
- Supporting and liaising with a team of Engineers, diarising all works
- Scheduling the engineers and keeping them up to date of any changes
- Completion of daily costing and invoicing by use of CRM system and internal database
- Handling Customer and Supplier queries
- Purchase orders
- Raising quotes
- Packaging of outgoing post and booking with courier
- Offering excellent support to management for all office duties
- Making refreshments
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a high paced, customer service environment with a strong administrationbackground is essential
- Excellent customer service skills (both verbal and written) allowing you build strong workingrelationships
- Desire to share knowledge within a team environment
- The ability to deal with fast changing requirements, working independently using own initiative
- Some experience of resolving problems, working to deadlines and prioritising workload effectively
- Ability to form and maintain solid working relationships
- Self-motivation and self-sufficiency, with excellent time management skills and ability to manage a demanding workload and conflicting priorities.
- Self Confidence when interacting on phone with Customers, Suppliers and Engineers
- Good organisational skills and accurate attention to detail
- Ability to learn new information quickly and keep up with changing products and processes
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally, with the confidence to build working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally
- Excellent personal organiser and multi-tasker
- Experienced in word and excel.
Benefits include: Company Pension, 20 days annual holiday + all bank holidays, good remuneration salary in line with experience and onsite training.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, then please click 'Apply Now'.