Receptionist - CS Auto Ltd
- Full Time
Here at CS Auto Ltd we are an insurance approved Accident Repair Centre. We provide accident repairs to insurance customers as well as corporate companies and the retail sector.
We currently have a vacancy for a Receptionist on a Temporary Contract of 6 months. Applicants should be eligible to work in the UK and have a strong background in customer service
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for maintaining high quality standard with all aspects of your role. You will be employed to liaise with all customers on the telephone and face to face. The below task will be included in the role but not limited to:
- Liaising with customers: answering of customer calls confidentially and efficient communication of all information
- Ability to form and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers
- Confirming appointments and updating databases
- Handling Customer and Supplier queries
- Offering excellent support to management for all office duties
- Making refreshments
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a high paced, customer service environment with a strong administration background is essential
- Excellent customer service skills (both verbal and written) allowing you build strong working relationships
- The ability to deal with fast changing requirements, working independently using own initiative
- Some experience of resolving problems, working to deadlines and prioritising workload effectively
- Ability to form and maintain solid working relationships
- Self-motivation and self-sufficiency, with excellent time management skills and ability to manage a demanding workload and conflicting priorities.
- Self Confidence when interacting on phone with Customers, Suppliers and Engineers
- Good organisational skills and accurate attention to detail
- Ability to learn new information quickly and keep up with changing processes
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally, with the confidence to build working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally
- Excellent personal organiser and multi-tasker
- Experienced in word and excel.
Benefits include: Company Pension, 20 days annual holiday + all bank holidays.