CRM Analyst - B&CE
- Full Time
You will maintain, customise and promote the company’s MS Dynamics CRM system working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments at B&CE. You will be providing relevant expertise to produce and analyse marketing lists and campaigns using the Click Dimensions marketing tool whilst supporting the CRM environments including support for future implementations of the CRM system
Key responsibilities for this role:
Reporting to the Head of IT Services you’ll be responsible for:
· Supporting the integrity of the CRM system through data accuracy, correct procedures and monitoring.
· Provide customisation of the CRM system to aid business processes and information capture.
· Analyse data to accurately produce reports for all areas of the business.
· Support the CRM team in their day to day duties.
· Provide technical assistance to CRM users across the business.
· Create documentation for new developments.
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our
values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
· MS Dynamics CRM experience obtained with a reseller or end user.
· Understanding of CRM Marketing functionalities and CRM workflows and processes.
· Ability to recognise areas of improvement and implement change and analyse reports.
· Strong data analysis skills awareness of root cause analysis.
· Previous overview of the Scribe application and Click Dimensions.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally