IT Support Specialist – Client Support (2nd Line) - B&CE
- Full Time
A fundamental role to the success of the IT Services team delivery strategy, supporting the internal customer use of IT hardware and software including AV systems. Performing 1st and 2nd line support duties to assist the IT Service team with day-to-day service desk requests to provide an effective IT support service that meets the needs of B&CE’s staff and group activities.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Reporting to the Head of IT Services you’ll be responsible for:
- Perform 1st and 2nd line service desk support duties for all B&CE Hardware, software and AV systems
- Preparing cases for escalation to 3rd line support team whilst maintaining the relationship with the customer until issue is closed
- Apply and uphold a strong service delivery ethos ensuring that it surpasses the customer’s expectations
- Analyse and define user problems and coordinate with users to identify problems
- Serve as a primary point of contact for technology support requests
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our
values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Experienced in an ITIL 1st and 2nd line service & support environment with incident management responsibilities
- Proven experience with dealing direct with customers, and providing a high level of service support
- Active Directory and MS Exchange 2010 / 2013 knowledge
- SCCM knowledge
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally
Apply for IT Support Specialist – Client Support (2nd Line) - B&CE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly