Junior IT Helpdesk Engineer - Deltabit IT
- Full Time
We are a growing IT support company looking for a junior helpdesk engineer. The person applying for this role should be a team player but also be able to work on their own initiative. Flexibility is a must as the hours can be unpredictable; our client’s environment and up-time being of critical importance. The technologies we use and support is varied and thus we are looking for a person that can absorb information and learn new things quickly.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and skills for some of the following areas:
- Desktop Application Knowledge. (Office versions, Adobe PDF etc)
- Antivirus / Spyware / Malware protection
- Windows Operating Systems. Servers & Desktops
- Windows Server Administration and Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 Administration
- Basic knowledge of LAN / WAN & WLAN’s
£14,000 - £18,000 pa (dependent upon experience) plus overtime, benefits etc.
Please send CV (including contact details) and introductory letter to: Jobs@deltabit.co.uk. NO AGENTS or direct contact, phone calls etc.
Apply for Junior IT Helpdesk Engineer - Deltabit IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly