Senior Sales Executive - AerFin
- Full Time
Title: Senior Sales Executive
Reports to: Head of Sales and Inventory
Position: Full Time
Location: Gatwick, Crawley
AerFin Ltd specialises in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset.
Our portfolio of services ranges from PBH support packages for airlines, 24/7 AOG support from both our London and Singapore based distribution centres, engine leasing, innovative material supply programs for MROs through to Technical consultancy projects to lessors and operators. We also provide engine disassembly services for CFM and RR engines from our 100,000sqft UK based warehouse.
We are enjoying strong growth and were awarded the 2017 Fast Track 200 Sunday Times award for the UK’s fastest growing exporter. The anticipated trajectory of growth is set to continue and this calls for the addition of this important role to the team.
Due to exceptional and continued growth, AerFin are seeking to strengthen the existing sales team in Gatwick, Crawley. The Senior sales executive will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
The role will be primarily office based with occasional international travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers and customers as may be required. The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving licence are essential.
Salary expectations: Competitive
- Take accountability for key customer accounts
- Develop pricing strategies for product lines
- Deputise for Sales Manager for specific regions/customers
- Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ’s) for services, parts and components.
- Locate components to fulfil customer RFQ’s when zero stock at AerFin; obtain the price, condition, trace, availability and tag information.
- Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
- Process sale orders, purchase orders, pick tickets and RMA requests from customers if applicable.
- Pursue new markets and customers.
- Obtain market intelligence for benchmarking of component pricing
- Responsible for logging and preparing quotations on AerFin Inventory Management System
- Responsible for processing of incoming purchase orders.
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers.
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
- Forecast, track and achieve sales revenue and gross margin projections.
- Periodic visits to key customers.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English.
- Relevant experience in a sales related role within the aerospace industry
- Experience in aircraft aftermarket sales environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
- Holds existing customer relationships in region
- A good level of account management and leadership experience
- Strong customer service, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast moving environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong oral and written communications
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills