Workshop Engineer - Mansell
- Full Time
A leading engineering company.
· Work closely with Lead Technician to enable fabrication objectives to be completed.
· Complete projects in accordance with planned schedules aligning fabrication and sheet metal workload with machine shop operations.
· Quality Control evaluations. Set up and running of leak checking operations using mass spectrometry equipment
· Fine limit sheet metal work.
· Established skillset in metal fabrication and welding including the use of precision measuring equipment.
· Enable to read specified drawings.
· Comfortable working to deadlines set by lead technician.
· Basic knowledge of turning would be an advantage.
· Follow all health and safety regulations and seek to maintain and improve these standards.
The client is looking to pay a minimum of £14p/h p.a but will look to exceed this for someone who can meet all key criteria.
Call Liam on 01293 404050 Ref:40931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org