Automation Tester (Contract) - B&CE
- Full Time
Are you a confident self-starter with extensive experience within automation testing? Are you familiar with current software tools and methodologies? Would you like to work for an organisation that is continuing to grow and develop? Here at B&CE, an award winning not-for-profit organisation we are seeking an Automation Test Analyst for a newly created role offering the right candidate the opportunity to define and implement the test strategy.
As a Automation Test Analyst you’ll be providing recommendations on automation tools, implementing an automation framework, automating the existing regression pack as well as conducting all aspects of testing relating to the strategic change programme.
- Develop and maintain automation test framework from scratch
- Responsible for planning, estimating, automating and executing test scripts
- Communicating with all team members, stakeholders and business suppliers
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ensure all deliverables are well documented, re-usable, and reviewed
If you’re right for this role?
- Proven automation testing experience, ideally gained using Selenium Web Driver
- Proven working knowledge in Selenium Web Driver or similar
- TFS/VSTS, C#, .net, SQL, Postman, Browser Stack (Essential)
- BDD, Git, Cucumber (Desirable)
- Excellent planning, organisation and relationship building skills
- Working experience of agile methodologies
- ISTQB certified to intermediate (Desirable)
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer, and a subsidised onsite restaurant. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career via our website.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We’re committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.