Senior Social Media Executive - B&CE
- Full Time
Do you have excellent creative copy writing skills with a good understanding of social media principles and processes? Can you implement social media strategy and lead effective social media campaigns? Here at B&CE we’re looking for a Senior Social Media Executive to work closely with our marketing, policy and business development teams to create engaging and shareable contact for all social media. If you have the right skills and keen for a new role then read on to find out more
Reporting to the Press and Social Media Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Driving and embedding B&CE’s social media strategy, ensuring it’s in line with our organisational goals and business objectives.
- Providing advice on paid for social media activity for campaigns, general brand awareness and thought leadership pieces.
- Managing the analysis and reporting of campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Ensuring the social media team remains up to date on social media trends, market news and competitors.
- Leading the development of engaging and shareable content for social media.
If you're right for this role:
- Proven experience leading social media campaigns and devising and implementing social media strategy.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the financial service industry and products (desirable).
- Ability to create strong creative briefs and covert complex message into media friendly copy.
- Advanced skills in social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of social media principles and processes with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of understanding complex issues and to think strategically.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.