Senior Pastry Chef – Jeanie Marshal Foods
- Full Time
Senior Pastry Chef – Jeanie Marshal Foods – Crawley RH10 9RX
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented Pastry Chef to join our team.
We’re looking for somebody who is a highly experienced professional, who will enhance the creativity within the pastry section using imagination and passion to produce high standard and innovative products consistently in volume.
Is this you?
- Eligible to live and work in the UK (full working visa)
- Hold a recognised qualification in culinary pastry and bakery
- Are quality driven
- Good knowledge of classical and modern pastries and techniques
- Insistent upon working in a clean & tidy environment
- Looking for the opportunity to develop your career further.
- Can supply references upon request from two recent employers
- Ideally live locally
We offer; -
- a safe and friendly working environment
- full time employment
- continued training and development
- Salary circa £38K per annum
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Uniform provided
- Hours – shift work
You’ll join an established company who believes in making good food using good ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. All our products are handmade, and we pride ourselves on being very culinary based working with several Michelin star chefs which allows us to stay on trend.
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be confident, professional, positive and flexible in your work
- Have experience working at a high level within a pastry section
- Have high standards and able to work quick and efficiently under pressure
- Have a good financial understanding
- Have excellent communicational skills
- Love working in a team to fulfil the company’s vision
What happens next?
Send in your CV/letter of application, which we will review and if you are suitable you will be contacted and invited for an interview and possible trial.
Apply for Senior Pastry Chef – Jeanie Marshal Foods
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly