Pastry Chef or Baker – Jeanie Marshal Foods
- Full Time
Pastry Chef or Baker – Jeanie Marshal Foods – Crawley RH10 9RX
We’re looking for somebody to work within our Pastry Kitchen who is enthusiastic, creative and reliable with a passion, flair and ambition to create and execute intricate and exquisite dishes consistently in volume.
Is this you?
- Eligible to live and work in the UK (full working visa)
- Friendly and professional personality
- Have an attention to detail
- Good nutritional and pastry knowledge
- Insistent upon working in a clean & tidy environment
- Looking for the opportunity to develop your career further.
- Can supply references upon request from two recent employers
- Ideally live locally
We offer; -
- a safe and friendly working environment
- full time employment
- continued training
- Salary circa £30K per annum
- 28 days paid holiday per annum
- Uniform provided
- Hours – shift work
You’ll join an established company who believes in making good food using good ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. All our products are handmade, and we pride ourselves on being very culinary based working with several Michelin star chefs which allows us to stay on trend.
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be confident, professional, positive and flexible in your work
- Have experience in handmade sweet and savoury products.
- Be able to work quick and efficiently under pressure with strong communicational skills
- Love working in a team to fulfil the company’s vision
What happens next?Send in your CV/letter of application, which we will review and if you are suitable you will be contacted and invited for an interview and possible trial.