Financial Modeller - B&CE
- Full Time
Do you have experience in financial modelling either within a finance department or perhaps a different sector? Do you enjoy analysing data and projections, drawing up conclusions and writing reports whilst working towards set business deadlines? Here at B&CE we require a Financial Modeller to join our team and to find out more please read on…
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
The main purpose of the role is to design and produce quarterly updates of the financial projection model which are reviewed by the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis. You will be expected to discuss and where appropriate challenge managers on the appropriateness of assumptions building a business case for financial modelling. You will analyse on any new propositions and products which require feasibility study to determine whether investment is appropriate.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Aid in the creation and development of ad hoc financial models and analysis to assist and support strategic initiatives
- Produce the quarterly projection models which monitor the Group’s profitability
- Analyse complex financial information, reports and current trends
- Ensure integrity of financial models and projections
- Work closely with all areas of the business
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Experience of Financial Modelling gained in a finance department an advantage or other industries will be considered
- Proven ability to analyse financial data with excellent report writing skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Part qualified status (ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally