Digital Delivery Executive - B&CE
- Full Time
Do you have strong delivery skills gained from a software development or digital marketing environment managing numerous projects at one time? Have you the ability to be organised and deliver high quality solutions to set deadlines? A new opportunity has become available for a Digital Delivery Executive here at B&CE and to find out more read on...
Key responsibilities for this role:
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager you’ll be responsible for:
· Delivering the Digital objectives for projects using an appropriate agile methodology
· Maintain and implement a running backlog of small improvements to the company’s websites
· Lead a from-end development function to create and deliver innovative solutions
· To liaise with various IT functions to ensure systems and sites are delivered as designed
If you're right for this role:
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
· Experience of managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
· Exposure to software development or digital marketing delivery environment
· To have a good understanding of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
· Strong delivery skills with knowledge of HTML
· Expert user of Microsoft Office
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career.