Sales Support Administrator - Frontier Pitts
- Full Time
To fulfil requirements in the areas of sales order processing and general office support. The following list of duties is not exhaustive.
· Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with sales enquiries, including gathering information from potential customer
· Preparing costing sheet
· Processing sales orders on computerised system
· Preparing quotes for customers
· Preparing ‘copy’ quotes for tender documents in conjunction with the Telesales Executive
· Chasing up quoted work and monitoring quote in anticipation of an order
· Updating forecast sheet for potential orders due
· Sales support for Technical Sales Consultants
· Dealing with incoming emails and sales in-box
· Maintain customer database on specialised software
· Keeping sales figures updated via white board/book/monthly spreadsheet
· Preparing and presenting sales overview at annual sales meeting
· Raising purchase requisitions for hotels, flights, car repairs & car hire
General office Duties
· Shredding old quotes/paperwork when necessary
· Signing for and checking postal/office deliveries
· Sorting external mail and distributing it to the relevant department
· Dealing with reception visitors and greeting guests
· To liaise with other departments as necessary to ensure continued improvements to customer service and internal communications
NATURE AND SCOPE
The person appointed will be highly motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active and organised, with a strong customer focus.
It is a varied role, and the post holder will demonstrate an ability to multitask calmly and efficiently within a busy and demanding environment.
The post holder may be required to attend trade shows or exhibitions for networking opportunities and to gain new product knowledge.
· Minimum 1 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally within a sales office role, but formal qualifications are not required
· A working knowledge of Eagle software will be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given
· Highly motivated team player with a desire to meet targets
· Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
· Strong customer focus
· Microsoft Office skills essential (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm or 9.00 – 5.30pm. However, you will be required to work such hours as is necessary to carry out the role.
Apply for Sales Support Administrator - Frontier Pitts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly