JUNIOR COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE - Network Aviation Group
- Full Time
This exciting and rewarding role would best suit a person who is looking to start their career in the cargo airline industry and can learn quickly and cope with a variety of duties assisting the Commercial Manager as the demand for air freight expands on a worldwide basis.
Duties will include
• assisting the Commercial Manager in all aspects of the Commercial Department operation
• coordinating freight deliveries, acceptance and load planning for charter flights
• coordinating each charter with the Operations Department
• liaising with charter customers
• assisting in providing charter pricing to customers.
The role will require a significant level of on-the-job training and the successful applicant will need to apply what they learn as their experience level expands.
ANA Aviation Services is offering an excellent remuneration package including benefits for the right person who can fill this role. The successful candidate must hold a valid driving licence, a valid passport and be prepared to travel even at short notice. Ideally, applicants should have an interest in the aviation sector, although previous experience is not a prerequisite for this role.
Please reply with attached/enclosed C.V.
FAO Malcolm Higginson
Apply for JUNIOR COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE - Network Aviation Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly