Trainee Bus Drivers - Metrobus
- Full Time
Metrobus (Crawley) is currently seeking PCV Holders and Trainee Bus Drivers to come and join our professional fleet!
We pride ourselves on providing a committed service, ensuring customer satisfaction in all aspects of the community
Our services are concentrated in Crawley, Horsham, East Grinstead, Redhill, and Reigate. We also run more rural services across to Kent and as far down as Brighton.
Benefits of working with Metrobus:
· WEEKLY PAY!
- Overtime pay!
- Contributory Pension Scheme, after 3 months’ continuous service
- A competitive pay rate and RISING again after your first 12 months’ service!
- (PAID) 4-5 weeks of training provided
- 20 days’ annual leave per year
- Great opportunities to develop and progress!
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family!
- Child Care Vouchers for families
We want people who…
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have held a full manual driving license for 2 years giving entitlement to drive in the United Kingdom.
- Ready for shift work (Weekends, Bank Holidays)
- Have a passion for customer service and your community!
- Due to high numbers of applicants if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- 'We process personal data in accordance with data protection laws. All applicants should ensure they read the information contained in our recruitment privacy notice