Senior Content Marketing Executive - Maternity Cover - 12-month - FTC - B&CE
- Full Time
Are you passionate about content marketing? Are you able to provide First Class delivery in getting our fabulous content to the right people, at the right time, in the right way? Would you like to work for an organisation that is continuing to grow and develop? Here at B&CE, an award winning not-for-profit organisation, we’re seeking a Senior Content Marketing Executive, to cover a fixed term maternity cover, that can contribute to a marketing centre of excellence, offering the right candidate the opportunity to progress their career in a digital culture. Read on to find out more and apply…
The Senior Content Marketing Executive is a new role in a new team with the remit to help the Content Marketing team identify, commission, manage and store compelling marketing content across all channels that achieves business objectives and resonates with customers.
The main purpose of the role is to enable the effective delivery of the marketing content strategy across the organisation’s brand, products and customer groups.
An advocate in the importance of well managed content in creating compelling value propositions and marketing campaigns, the Senior Content Marketing Executive works with colleagues to meet customer needs and contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
- Creates and manages updates to web content using the CMS
- Builds, sends, tracks, analyses and reports on email marketing
- Works with colleagues in Marketing Operations to implement a testing programme for content marketing
- Helps to collate Marketing Department requirements for, implement processes for, organise training for and track usage of CRM
- Helps to capture and report on marketing analytics used by the team
- Leads for the team in making sure its processes are captured, accurate and up to date in the manual managed by the Marketing Operations team
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our
values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualifications/training e.g. CIM
- Good experience of writing technical and promotional content
- Proven experience of quality control of copy content and internal stakeholder engagement
- Good knowledge of current best practice in promotional and technical content marketing
- Experience of maintaining accurate and up to date logs and records and of drafting reports
- Understanding of writing for offline and digital channels and of brand compliance, CRM and SEO
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career
Apply for Senior Content Marketing Executive - Maternity Cover - 12-month - FTC - B&CE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly