Real Time Analyst - B&CE
- Full Time
Start a career at B&CE...
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a thriving organisation where people come first?
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since.
We provide simple, good value products and services and our first-class support and customer service has won awards.
We go that extra mile to ensure we are.
- Creating Simplicity
- Showing Compassion
- Keeping Promises
Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
In a word
You will be responsible for day to day real time monitoring and analysing of CCS Executives’ real time availability. You will be responsible for balancing available resource, maximising efficiency, monitoring real time productivity and occupancy in order for the department to meet their SLA’s and KPI’s. You will be the daily point of contact for management for all real time queries. Other duties to include ensuring the department is correctly resourced by managing rotas and reacting to unexpected increases in volumes of work and daily absence to achieve department SLA’s.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Daily real time monitoring of Customer Service Executives availability and productivity performance through available software.
- Manage impact of daily absence and take appropriate action to reschedule Executives’ breaks and shifts to meet SLA’s.
- Manage shift and task rotas for the department ensuring appropriate level of cover throughout the day
- Communicate to Manager and Team Leaders
- Attend daily and weekly meetings
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previous experience of working within Customer Services, preferably in a contact/call centre or similar environment
- Knowledge and experience of planning and managing resource within a call centre or operations function
- Ability to meet deadlines within tight timelines and work independently and as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career
Excited by this opportunity? Apply before it's too late...
Apply for Real Time Analyst - B&CE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly