Team Leader – Client Banking & Reconciliations - B&CE
- Full Time
Do you have proven experience of working as a Team Leader in Financial Services? Have you worked within an operational service environment dealing with banking and reconciliation processes? Due to growth we are seeking a Team Leader for our Client Banking & Reconciliations team ensuring the team deliver exceptional levels of service whilst meeting the companywide objectives. In return we can offer you excellent benefits and progression within a growing organisation. Are you interested? Please read on for further details…
Responsible for ensuring Client Banking and Reconciliation activities undertaken by the team are delivered to meet companywide activities.
Overseeing team members with responsibility for the client banking and reconciliation activities within the Business Operations dept.
Effectively monitors and manage the competence of all staff and encourage and support staff development and professional progression.
Reporting to the Client Banking & Reconciliation Manager, you’ll be responsible for;
- Responsible for the team’s performance against agreed objectives and key performance indicators.
- Lead and manage staff in line with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for the recording and analysis of team productivity and quality statistics
- Oversee the reconciliation of incoming and outgoing payments, and operational cash balances, ensuring client money is reconciled
- Plan and organises own workload responsibilities appropriately
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- A level or equivalent financial / professional qualification / experience
- Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1 and FA2)
- Highly numerate and articulate with a strong commercial acumen
- Experience working at a Team leader level within an operational service environment within Financial Services
- Experience of banking and reconciliation processes
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career