Employee Engagement Manager - B&CE
- Part Time
Here at B&CE we require an Employee Engagement Manager on a part time basis to develop and manage the organisation’s employee engagement activities, from developing and implementing companywide initiatives, to more strategic events. If you would like to find out more read on…
In a word
You’ll work as part of the Organisational Development & Engagement team to develop and manage the organisation’s employee engagement activities, from developing and implementing companywide initiatives, to more strategic events targeted at specific groups of people.
You will partner with the senior leadership team to advise, coach and support them with their engagement agenda to help B&CE deliver on an ambitious business strategy.
You will also oversee a small team focusing on supporting the business to manage the internal communications channels, charity/community initiatives, recognition channels and social events.
- Own B&CE’s employee engagement agenda to ensure the required levels of employee engagement, productivity and retention are met.
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate across the organisation to better understand and therefore more accurately support the engagement requirements.
- Use a business partnering approach offering a balance of support and challenge to achieve engagement priorities.
- Define, deliver & monitor high levels of internal customer service for your team/ service.
- Work with senior sponsors to design, organise and implement strategic leadership away days, with a business strategy and leadership development focus.
- Support business leaders by developing effective internal communications and engagement activities to support our transformation agenda
- Responsible for the design, and implementation of a range of employee engagement mechanisms. Advise, support and make recommendations to the senior leaders to implement action plans to drive improvements.
- Analyse and recognise patterns in employee data to shape engagement activities, drive action, maximise impact and evaluate success.
- Develop, co-ordinate and produce internal communications to the highest standard, including copy writing, editing and proof-reading.
- Oversee and develop a small team responsible for managing the internal communication channels, intranet, charity/community initiatives, recognition channels and social events
Right for this role
Thorough understanding of employee engagement and internal communications principles and processes
Group facilitation skills
Able to explain detailed and/or complicated information in simple, everyday language
Ability to produce strong business proposals linked to strategic objectives
Line management experience
Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to provide support & challenge employees at all levels of the organisation
Strong planning and organisation skills
Ability to successfully project manage and multi-task in order to meet strict deadlines
Experienced user of MS office products to intermediate/ advanced level
Type: 1 year mat cover
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career