Sales Manager - Clearwater People Solutions LTD
- Full Time
Clearwater People Solutions are a specialist IT and Business Solutions recruitment agency based in Crawley. We have been running for 15 years and cover both contract and permanent recruitment vacancies across the UK.
We are pleased to announce that we are undergoing a period of growth and are keen to secure a Sales Manager to join our team and help the Managing Director grow the existing Sales team.
Do you have a passion for supporting people in achieving their sales goals?
This role is perfect for someone that wants to lead from the front when it comes to business development as well as taking responsibility for a group of experienced sales consultants. There will be a focus on recruiting and growing the sales team over the next 24 months.
The ideal candidates will have management experience by motivating and driving sales professionals, in supporting people to achieve and exceed their goals.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Business Development and lead generation of new client opportunities through client calls; Individual Targets will be agreed with the MD
- Set and agree six monthly targets and performance objectives for your direct reports including implementation of sales team incentives
- Monitor and manage sales team performance and activity, both weekly and monthly
- Responsible for the achievement of sales, profit and strategic objectives for the sales teams
- Motivate Sales consultants with training and development with the aim to maximise their skills; to achieve and exceed their goals
- Responsible for ensuring direct reports provide accurate and on-time reporting; essential for the sales team effectiveness
- To chair weekly and monthly sales meetings with their team
- 1:1s and appraisals with the direct reports
- Working with our dedicated Delivery Manager to ensure we are meeting our client’s requirements regarding sourcing candidates
- Attending client meetings with Sales Consultants when required
- Advise the team with terms of business and PSL reviews
- Ensure all work and documentation complies and is in line with Clearwater’s internal policies and procedures and contractual working instructions
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally recruitment background in Sales/Account management
- Extensive Sales Experience
- Demonstrable experience in lead generation and business development and working to targets in a fast paced environment
- Sales management experience including 1:1s/appraisals and disciplinaries
- Attending client meetings and PSL/Key client review meetings
- PC literate