MRO Administrator - AerFin
- Full Time
AerFin Ltd specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset.
Our portfolio of services range from PBH support packages for airlines, 24/7 AOG support from both our London and Singapore based distribution centres, engine leasing, innovative material supply programs for MROs including our Beyond.Fleet.Services™ programme in conjunction with SR Technics through to Technical consultancy projects to lessors and operators. AerFin also provide engine disassembly services for CFM and RR engines from our 100,000sqft UK based warehouse.
AerFin are enjoying strong growth and were awarded the 2018 Fast Track 200 Sunday Times award for the UK’s fastest growing exporter. The anticipated trajectory of growth is set to continue and this calls for the addition of this important role to the team.
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Administrator will assist in the management of open orders at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties.
Office based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail and organisation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
- Logging quotes onto the company system.
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Liaison with AerFin’s staff regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Performing to KPI’s
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Assist with quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
Education and/or Experience:
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient