Oncology Informatics Senior Solution Architect : Elekta
- Full Time
Description – The Senior IT Solution Architect is a key member of the regional business line team for Oncology IT solutions. Focus areas are to support the country organizations in sales motions for IT solutions, work with key clients to enhance oncology IT architectures, drive cloud and SaaS solutions, and improve customer satisfaction. The Senior IT Solution Architect provides proven expertise to the field, by creating customer specific solution architecture, consulting customers, and liaising with customers’ IT department.
- Conceptually build oncology information systems and technical integration scenarios
- Liaise with key customers (trusted advisor) from a technology / IT / IT innovation perspective around Elekta’s oncology informatics
- Assessing customers’ systems architecture currently in place and working with clinical and technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it, based on Elekta solution portfolio
- Continually evaluating and pushing current and emerging Elekta solutions and innovations and supporting field sales teams in identifying and shaping opportunities from a technical perspective
- Support field sales organization in tenders around oncology informatics / infrastructure
- Create end to end solution architectures, from planning to data management
- Be an advocate of SaaS and Cloud Solutions, support sales to drive IT innovation
- Shape and accompany consulting opportunities
- Elaborate roadmaps for customers, e.g. cloud transition scenarios, SaaS transition scenarios
- Closely collaborate with order fulfillment in execution of improvement projects
- Liaise with R&D, prioritize and communicate technical requirements from the field to the business line
- Improve customer satisfaction: Work with selected customers on as-is and to-be analysis regarding their oncology informatics infrastructures, elaborate improvement measures, together with clinical consultant
- Drive cloud and SaaS sales in the region by supporting and upskilling field sales
- Support customers during cloud transitions
- Act as trusted advisor
- Travel with and without field sales force to provide IT expertise for Elekta products to the customer installed base as well as new customer prospects with an emphasis to drive order and in-year and pipeline development within the Elekta installed base.
- Play key role in managing & driving Elekta Cloud Solutions.
- Track, monitor and report progress on various sales-marketing campaigns using the CLM reporting and data visualization tools.
- Support field sales staff in completing complex configurations, system diagrams, quotes and RFP responses as needed.
- Attend major Exhibits/Trade Shows (as assigned) which may include weekends.
- Participate, as necessary, in the on-boarding of new sales staff.
- Provide feedback to marketing on customer requirements, pricing, competition and product quality issues
- Participate in routine planning, forecasting and strategy meetings as requested
- Decide on customer solution architectures during presales / tender processes
- Shape & own content of consulting projects
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competEncies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Extensive experience as solution architect in highly complex technical environment, ideally with cloud solutions
- Background in oncology informatics desirable, ideally from planning to data management
- Strong understanding of database technologies, cloud, analytics and virtualization; ideally Microsoft Azure experience and/or certification
- Strong technical sales acumen with high technical skillset
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
additional local information or n/a For North America, the following information is mandatory: Physical Requirements (Physical demands & work environment) :The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate. Travel: Must be able to travel up to --% of the time.