Oncology Informatics Senior Clinical Workflow Consultant : Elekta
- Full Time
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The workflow consultant is a key member of the regional business line team for Oncology IT. Focus areas are to provide workflow expertise before, during and after tender phases, support customers to enhance their clinical workflow using Elekta’s IT solutions and to drive customer satisfaction.
- Advise and consult customers and prospects on Elekta’s workflow capabilities, focus on oncology informatics, but with focus on end to end workflow
- Create, demonstrate and discuss end to end oncology / RT workflows in sales scenarios
- Continuously assess Elekta’s clinical innovations for sales readiness in region Europe
- Support local teams to identify target customers from a clinical perspective and to pitch solutions
- Improve customer satisfaction: Work with selected clients on as-is and to-be analysis regarding their oncology workflows , elaborate improvement measures
- Support customers in adaptation and configuration of Elekta Solutions
- Shape and accompany consulting opportunities from a clinical workflow perspective
- Elaborate roadmaps for customers, e.g. “towards paperless”, in close collaboration with solution architect
- Closely collaborate with order fulfilment in execution of improvement projects
- Liaise with R&D, prioritize and communicate technical requirements from the field to the business line
- Improve customer satisfaction: Work with selected customers on as-is and to-be analysis regarding their oncology workflows
- Propose and drive implementation of improvement programs for customers
- Support customers during workflow transitions
- Identify upselling opportunities, e.g. additional licenses, stand alone opportunities
- Act as trusted advisor