Requirements Engineer : Elekta
- Full Time
This is an entry role into the MRL Systems Engineering department to assist with the requirements management activities for the MRL business line.
Working under the guidance of the Principal Requirements Engineer, the Requirements Engineer will assist with maintaining and extending the MRL requirements set, and supporting the data migration to new tools as identified by the PLM excellence group.
The specific responsibilities at any time will depend upon the business’s needs, such as the project or product allocation and its corresponding state in the product life-cycle. The list below is a typical list.
- • Creation and maintenance of the product requirements.
- • Ensuring quality of the product requirements set.
- • Export of requirements set to other tools.
- • Facilitating requirements capture activities.
- • Ensuring compliance to requirements engineering process/good practice.
- • Assisting with Requirements Management Tool Setup and Administration.
- • Participating in process improvement activities.
MANDATORY SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS –
- • Experience of requirements management process
- • Attention to detail
- • Fluent in English
- • Team Player
- • Structured and professional approach to engineering