Vending operator : Bon Appetit
- A self employed position to provide the Bon Appetit business with effective & efficient stock replenishment, client relationship and customer service.
REPORT TO: Commercial Director
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Stock replenishment and house keeping of Bon Appetit equipment estate.
1. Travel to client sites and restock frozen vending machines to fulfill on site stock replenishment requirements.
2. Housekeeping of equipment including maintenance of equipment air vents and cleaning of vending machine and microwaves.
3. Complete all paperwork including vending operator job sheets specifically ‘job completion’, hours worked, BBE dates, mileage, temperatures financials and all other relevant information.
4. Record information of, remove and return any stock one month prior to BBE date.
Hours of Work, Rates of Pay and other benefits
- Flexible non contractual hours during Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Hourly rate @ £9.00
- A company van is provided to facilitate the completion of job role duties with fuel costs covered by Bon Appetit.
- Company wear and smart appearance at all times
- Performance appraised every quarter.
Apply for Vending operator : Bon Appetit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly