Class 1 driver : Eezehaul
- Full Time
Class 1 driver
Eezehaul provides competitive and extremely reliable logistics solutions, which is why we have become the South East’s largest regional FORS Silver approved carrier. We are looking for an experienced Class 1 driver to join our lively and friendly team of professionals.
Monday-Friday with rostered Saturdays (1 in every 8 weeks)
Responsibilities of Role:
- You would be delivering palletised freight over the Southeast, and general haulage.
- You will be asked to cover work in 18t, 12t and 7.5t vehicles on a regular basis in addition to class 1 work.
- Ensure to develop and maintain positive customer relationships, delivering exceptional customer service
- To comply with driving hours and working time directives
- To ensure driving ability adheres to the safety of others and oneself on the road, ensuring legal compliance at all times
- Ensure a professional image of the company and oneself is presented at all times
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly signed, properly distributed and all administration is accurate
- Deliver and collect freight within service levels of agreement
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are actioned to support Health and Safety criteria
- Oversee safe loading and unloading of goods
- Responsible for security of loads
- To lead and give example to other drivers by offering support
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements
Requirements of Role
- A good level of fitness is needed as manual handling is involved.
- Must hold a class 1 licence for a minimum of 1 year
- 1 year + driving experience
- Have a digitacho card
- Hold a CPC qualification card
Salary and Benefits:
Full details on Employee benefits can be found on our website https://www.eezehaul.co.uk/about/eezehaul-employee-benefits/
- Realistic average earnings of £30,769 pa (which includes overtime and bonus). Salary starts at £26,265pa rising to £27,331pa after successful completion of 6 month probationary period.
- Overtime rates paid after 10 hours worked daily at 1.25hrs
- Company bonus scheme
- Work social events
- Career progression and development
To apply for this role please email your CV and complete the attached application form, and send them to Laura@eezehaul.co.uk
Apply for Class 1 driver : Eezehaul
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly