Intern/Trainee Electronic Design Engineer : Frontier Pitts
- Full Time
Intern/Trainee Electronic Design Engineer
Frontier Pitts Ltd has a long history of engineering and security excellence, designing perimeter security products and delivering high quality installations. Our products include gates, barriers road blockers, turnstiles and bollards including our anti-terrorist range and crowd control products.
With services throughout the UK and overseas, we successfully deliver complex turnkey perimeter security projects in sectors such as Construction, Government, Energy, Defence, Oil, Gas and Nuclear.
We offer clients a range of services including design, manufacturing, installation, construction and commissioning. Our in-house design and onsite manufacturing teams’ work closely to develop technology-based solutions with a strong focus on innovation and value engineered products.
This includes multi-disciplinary services, project management, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic design, civils, construction, electrical and automation, supplemented by the design and manufacture of our PLC or PCB control systems.
We have over 115 employees in the UK, with a healthy forward order book, it is an exciting time to join the business.
Frontier Pitts custom build and install a wide range of high-quality control panels, motor control products and automation systems, offering conventional, intelligent, and highly complex systems with outstanding reliability and functionality.
We are currently recruiting for an Intern/Trainee Electronic Design Engineer to join us at our Head Office in Crawley.
- AutoCAD electrical drawings
- Definition of control system documentation
- Configuration and programming of multiple PLC, HMI, systems including speed controllers
- Working with products such as Mitsubishi A, FX and Q range, Mitsubishi HMIs Omron or PIC controllers
- Modification of existing electrical control systems
Skills / Background:
- Demonstrate relevant electronic skills or university project/hobbies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hard working and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure or part of a team.
- Adaptable to changes
- Electronic qualification or relevant experience, ideally to degree level
At Frontier Pitts, we offer the opportunity for career development within a professional and friendly safe working environment. We value our employee’s and strongly support and encourage individuals, whilst offering the opportunity to work on projects of differing sizes within a variety of industry sectors.
- A competitive salary package
- Pension scheme after a qualifying period
- Access to Manor Royal discounts and offers, including reduced rate travel
Frontier Pitts Ltd Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age
Job Type: Full-time
- Intern electronic Engineer:
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
- Clean driving Licence (Preferred)
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Apply for Intern/Trainee Electronic Design Engineer : Frontier Pitts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly