SVP, Head of Global Marketing : Elekta
- Full Time
If you’re as passionate about humanity and innovation as we are then maybe we should meet.
Elekta is recruiting a SVP, Head of Global Marketing. This position will report directly to our President & CEO, and will preferably be located at Elekta’s office in Crawley or Stockholm.
At Elekta we are proud to say that we live by our values:
- We work as one team: that means we’re looking for a team player – and the team is 4,200 strong. Of course, you won’t be interacting with all your colleagues, but you’ll be able to carry the ball within your group.
- We do what we say: our customers need to trust you as much as they trust our solutions – there is no room for empty promises in cancer care.
- We keep thinking forward: Elekta’s history and success has been built on people who turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions. We hope you’re this type of person.
The purpose of all the work we do at Elekta is to help clinicians improve patients’ lives.
What you’ll do at Elekta
As SVP, Head of Global Marketing, you will lead our marketing and sales operations globally, as well as our corporate communication function. You will be responsible for setting, communicating and delivering a sales growth and marketing strategy across our global businesses as well as heading Elekta’s brand and corporate story, i e:
- Develop deep qualitative and quantitative insights about the needs, wants and performance of customers, identify keys to our success, aligning strategy execution across all geographies and driving marketing & sales innovation.
- Supervise global sales operations and be responsible for the sales forecasting process, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions.
- Work closely with Head of Sales & Marketing in the business lines as well as the regions to define, develop & execute the global marketing plan and sales excellence across Elekta to achieve organizational synergies.
- Driving excellence in corporate communication.
The right stuff
To be a suitable candidate for this position we think you have a minimum 15 years of work experience within marketing, sales and communication, or other relevant areas of expertise, preferably from the healthcare industry. You also have a master’s degree in related areas, preferably within Health Care discipline.
Besides living by our values, your innovation in developing creative ideas through collaboration and proven ability to influence and drive change in matrix organizations will be success factors in this position.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply” link. Please note that we do not accept applications via e-mail. We will read applications continuously so please send us your application today! Last day to apply is March 4th.
Elekta is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Our advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. Our treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiency in clinical workflows. Elekta employs 4,200 people around the world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. www.elekta.com